We recognise that the best place to be cared for is at home, your own home. Our Domiciliary Care Services are designed to help you with your day-to-day living, as well as providing you with the encouragement and emotional support that you may need to remain living independently.
Our flexible Domiciliary Care packages can range from daily or weekly “pop-in” visits to full 24 hour live in support. Based around your individual requirements we can offer a range of services including:
Assistance to get in and out of bed, with hoisting support if required.
Assistance to get in and out of the bath or shower safely as well as washing and drying if required.
Assistance getting dressed and undressed.
Assistance getting to and from the toilet or changing catheter and stoma bags, incontinence pads and sheet.
Assisting with or preparing meals and carrying out weekly shops if required.
Prompting you to take your medication and ensuring you’re taking the correct dose, at the correct time.
HELP AROUND THE HOUSE
Assistance with household tasks such as laundry, vacuuming and washing up.
We understand the importance of a familiar face and so each individual care package is managed by one of our local community based Senior Carers. To further ensure continuity, all visits are carried out by a regular team of our highly trained care staff. Meet our senior carers.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
As a valued service user you can be assured that:
- We will undertake a comprehensive assessment of your needs and complete a full care plan
- We will undertake regular evaluations of the service provided
- We will work closely with you, your friends and family at all times
- Your care and support will be provided by fully trained and suitably experienced staff
- Visits will be made by regular staff who are assigned to deliver your individual care
- Your personal opinions and preferences will be respected
You can also be assured that your individually assigned carers will always:
- Protect your dignity and privacy
- Maintain confidentiality regarding your care needs and personal affairs
- Respect your home and belongings
- Address you by the name you prefer
A TRANSPARENT CHARGING STRUCTURE
Our working partnerships with Primary Care Trusts and Local Authorities have resulted in a charging structure that is transparent and offers value for money. Every client has an individually costed service and you can expect a full quotation, inclusive of all staffing related costs, before the commencement of any care package.
If you are eligible for funding for your care, including Direct Payments or Personal Budgets, we work closely with the Local Authority in order to provide the services required within the rate set. If you find you need to pay any ‘top up’ fees for additional support services these will be clearly outlined from the outset. More information on funding for care can be found here.