Judah Healthcare offers full time live-in care for people who do not want to leave their home life or pets and value their independence.
WHAT IS LIVE-IN CARE?
Live-in care is an affordable alternative to moving into a care home. People continue to live at home but with full time help always on hand.
LIVE-IN CARE OFFERS:
- Full time care provided by a live-in carer who lives in the home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A care plan tailored to individual needs
- Help with personal care and household tasks
- Care, support and companionship
- Peace of mind that care is always on hand
- High degree of personalised support
- Minimal disruption to daily life
- No upheaval or stress caused by moving. Who could benefit from live-in care?
WE PROVIDE LIVE-IN CARE FOR PEOPLE WITH A RANGE OF CONDITIONS INCLUDING:
- Multiple Sclerosis
For further information, please contact our experienced staff to see if we can support your requirement.